State-of-the-Art Scrap Metal Recycling Equipment in Dallas
With our advanced processing equipment, Gold Metal West can handle any job—large or small.
On average, Gold Metal’s network of metal recycling facilities processes more than 800 million pounds of ferrous and nonferrous scrap metals.
Having in the industry’s most diverse and advanced processing and recycling equipment allows us to meet a customer’s exact needs. Our ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal processing equipment includes:
- 1400 ton guillotine shear for heavy steel
- mobile shear
- Harris high-reduction balers (HRB)
- ARS pucking systems for aluminum chips
- Conveying systems for ease of handling
- High density baler for scrap metal bundles
- CCD argon gas analyzer for light elements
Our pucking systems turns aluminum chips into dense, fluid-free briquettes that provide higher recovery rates during the re-melting process.
Scrap Metal Transportation Equipment
Our large fleet of commercial trucks and trailers allows us to provide you with the exact equipment you need, regardless of whether you’re moving scrap metal across town or across the country.
- Dry Van Trailers – available with open top and tarp systems in lengths ranging from 40’ – 53’
- Flatbed Trailers – available with low-boys and drop-decks in lengths ranging from 38’ – 40’
- End Dump Open-Top Trailers – 38’ in length, for loose scrap metal hauling
- Roll-Off Container Service – lengths from 12’ – 34’, and heights ranging from 4’ – 8’, with sealed boxes available
- Additional styles are available on request.
All of our certified trucks are operated by commercially-licensed and insured drivers with extensive training.
Our extensive inventory of scrap metal transportation and processing equipment allows us to provide customized solutions to meet your exact needs. Call us to learn more about our scrap metal recycling equipment and capabilities, or to schedule a pick up or drop off.
Below are some examples of the resources we offer:
Material Handling Equipment Offered, Cost-Free
Fleets of Trucks
|Inside Storage Bins||Roll-off containers, 20-50 yard capacity||Harris High-Reduction Balers (HRB)||Camera surveillance 24 hours a day|
|Roll-Off Containers||Van Trailer storage or hauling, 53-57 foot||ARS Pucking Systems for aluminum chips||CCD argon gas analyzer for light elements|
|Vertical and Horizontal Balers||Flatbeds for special projects, 45-53 foot||Conveying systems for ease of handling||Computer purchasing system with bar coding|
|Self-Dumping Hoppers||Bobtails for smaller loads, 18-22 foot||1400 ton guillotine shear for heavy steel|
|Compaction Systems||mobile shear|
|Low-Profile Digital Warehouse Scales||High Density Baler for bundles|